Monday, March 9, 2009

24 Hours From Greatness. . .

I know this is a cool line from one of Drake's songs but it's such a great expression of how close I feel to success, but yet how long I must wait until it finally comes. Maybe it will never happen or maybe I'll be so successful, someone else will be writing these blogs for me. But until that time, I sit here in my Polo, my Nudies and my Vans and imagine life in the future. Sweet.

One day I pray I'll find a resolution

I call myself an artist but still can't draw my own conclusion

Of where I wanna go or who I wanna be

Blinded by the lights, not recognizing Me

Me, myself & I is all I work for

No one believes the hype, so I gotta try more

Or gotta try harder, I can't just take on path

24hrs from Greatness...how long will it last?

Will the clock hands ever pass?

Will the sun rise & set to let me know when I'm done yet?

When 24hrs has passed & they saying I'm THE ONE yet?

But the time never comes

I can barely see the sun

Just let my day come is all I ever ask God for

But everyday Im alive, he starts it back @ 24. . .

1 comment: