Monday, March 16, 2009

I was Bored.

So bored during my break in school. None of my G's are here today, so I'm stuck writing in my sidekick and drinking cranberry juice [yummers]. But as a result of my boredom & loneliness, I concocted up this doozy. Untitled.


My minds numb playing tricks in a padded room
So I bounce ideas off the wall
There's no way out this place, at least anytime soon
So I stand upon my dreams & desires 'til I'm 8 ft. tall
So I can peak throught the little window they providing in this quilted cell
Like a bride I'm engaged to misery but at the wedding I jilted hell
So he comes back to visit and leaves gifts in front of my door
I didnt think you could hold tear in a gift box
Or sprinkle fears like roses on the cold white floor
My hands tied behind my back, my mind tied into a maze
I lay my head on the pillows that cover these walls...


yea its unfinished because I got hungry and went to the Caf lol. SORRY. If I get inspired on my way to the Village I'll finish it. If not, then another one bites the dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment