Monday, March 2, 2009

Blizzards Are A Bizzitch.


So, the biggest & hopefully last Nor'Easter of 2oo9 destroyed New York City this morning. Full of joy because school was closed [well to me it was lol], I was also very pissed because I had alot of work to catch up on for my photography midterm. But I made the most of what I could. Being the G that I am [haha] I bared the weather conditions & walked around the 'hood taking flicks. Forgetting my hair was wet and my hat had lil holes in it [the fabric design, not beause I'm a bum] I feel like I'll probably be catching the flu for the 234983948934th time this year. Smh, I even had to throw on some Timbs! Anyways, besides all of that it was a little beautiful watching the snow fall across the tree branches and coat the black streets; even very relaxing. BUT, I still hate the Winter. I hate the cold. I hate wearing all these clothes to keep warm. Smfh, Winter is a hoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment