Thursday, March 5, 2009

Quintessential Kas X Jazmonopalis, NY.









Here's a sneak peak at a little writing cypher me & my homie Kas. This young man is one of the most talented writers I've ever met & had the pleasure of writing with.

Now, ummmm, WE GOIN' IN [lil wayne voice]:


Kas:


If I got paid 2 say I wish

Then I'd fit in with the rest of them losers on that list

Cuz everytime I get focused
And put on a little pressure
An obstacle rise before you to try 2 test ya


And then they tell me in due time, well my time is due
They aint lettin me in and telling me all exits are final....


Jaz:


If I got paid 2 say I wish

I'd purchase a light w/o a broken switch



I'd buy a few more hopes, and hope they'd come true
If not then ill sell some of my soul
Maybe my happiness, give up a smile or 2


Everytime I get focused
And my backs against the rope

I can't even buy time


Bc I'm too busy selling these hopes



My store is never closed, the neon OPEN light 4ever flickers

I'm here to do what they did 2 me, keep selling dreams 2 niggas....







[Kas appears courtesy of http://www.moonshinesessions.blogspot.com/]

1 comment: