Monday, July 13, 2009

Updates.

So, I haven't been "blogging" as frequently as I would have liked to this summer and to be honest, I don't even have an good excuse as to why not. Work @ UGG has been super-duper slow and I find myself being the first to volunteer to leave early. Of course, there's no school so combined with that and practically no hours at work, I should have a new post for my handfull of readers EVERYDAY. But unfortunately, my own laziness has gotten the best of me. Again. I rather lay down all day, or sleep late or text or Twitter my time down the toilet instead of pouring the things that boil within my brain and heart out onto paper or electronically. But not to worry, I have maybe 3-5 new poems/thoughts that I plan to post this week. No one actually reads my blog but I feel that if I just put my work out there, maybe one day it will grab someones attention. But besides all of that, I just wanna update you guys on a few things that went down so far this summer. . .

-Well once school was over, I just knew the fun hot summer was gonna begin ASAP. But not so fast, said God & the weatherman. It felt like for 40days and 40nights like the Bible Story, it rained non-stop, canceling any and all plans for cookouts, beach parties or just any type of fun. Jackets in June? Yes, it did happen. I mean after probably the 3rd week of rain, I actually grew to like it. The gloom somehow set the tone for my mood and once the rain did in fact stop, a tiny part in my body missed it.

-I know this is a little late to write about, but the week before my 22nd birthday back in April, my beloved Sidekick LX broke :-(. I could still text and talk and sign onto AIM but none of the important function buttons worked. I had to come up with my own combo's in order to find someone on my contacts list or to look up my schedule for school on the calendar. Alot of people were even happy to see it broke; I took alot of flack for being 21-22 with a sidekick but I thought hey, its a phone and thats the only reason why I kept it around. But looking around to all my friends, everyone was equipped with fancy touch screen phones, Blackberry's and iPhones. Seeing as though I rather have $200 pairs of jeans then to spend that on getting a new phone, it took me 3 months to finally give in and purchase a new phone. YES!!! So to make a long story short, I bought the iPhone 3G for $99 bucks and may I say it was one of the best purchases I probably made in my life.

-Ummm, yea so me and the Mr. of course had our usual ups & downs but just to tell ya'll in advance, in August we will make ONE YEAR. Its a little scary because I was single for 2 years and actually enjoyed that freedom but now I'm glued to this kid and kind of never want to get un-glued (if that's the correct term). We have never officially named each other "bf & gf" but I mean, duh. We don't need terms or names for what we are and what we have, its just a certain smell that makes each of us know "what it is."

-No matter what season it is, I always seem to lose friends, not in death or anything, but just friendship. A few of the people I met at the 2nd Annual W.R and seemed to instantly befriend, slipped from my friendly grasp and hopefully they broke their necks. I do not like to seem as if I'm a "beast" for someone's friendship because I lived 22 years without these specific people and I'm pretty sure I'm good in the Lord's book to live another 22 years without them.

-I was in a car accident. Hurt my back pretty bad. Got 2 Jewish lawyers that I hope will get me all the money in the world. 'Nuff said.

There were a few updates that I missed or skipped but if I ever get over this flu, I'll try to sit up another day and write it all out. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment